Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trying Something New

After much thought I have decided to try and do a blog. Emeri's Caringbridge site has been such a blessing with her treatments and keeping every one updated that I want to find a way to continue doing that for our family. With Emeri being off treatment our appointments are only once a month which mean that there isn't as much to update on or about her, that being said I will continue to update after each appointment on Caringbridge. I thought that this would be a good way to start our "new" life off treatment and keep you all updated on the happenings of our family. Please be patient with me, I am new at this and still trying to figure it all out! (As Brent can attest to!) It seems to be that I am not as computer literate as I thought. Please check back soon for Halloween pictures and updates. Thanks for you continued love and support! Hope you enjoy reading our going on's!

2 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

This is wonderful! Let me know if you have any questions or need help. I spend way TOO much time on the computer and could answer most blogging questions you have.

Audrey said...

Yeah! I love blogging. I wish I had the time to get all the details of life in! :) I'll be excited to come and peak in on your blog.