Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween





Halloween was so much fun! We had Aunt Cheryl here for our Church Trunk or Treat. The idea is like Trick or Treat but instead you go to each car's trunk and get candy. It was so fun, each car was decorated or a game for the kids to play. Of course they had way to much candy already. Then came Halloween night, we have a tradition of eating hot dogs with neighbors in our old neighborhood then to trick or treat in our neighborhood. I kept hearing that people were expecting more kids so they kept dumping candy into Emeri and Nathan's bags. By the time we were done they were both full. Brent and I were sad parents. Half way through Nathan was done, but don't worry we kept on telling him to keep going, you never know what good candy those other houses might have. Now I am regretting that since all day long I hear "Can I have some candy??" I think it is time for me to go through and send the rest with Brent to work.




Here are a few pictures of our little ones, Nathan was Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, Emeri was a Kitty Princess. Not really any thing to do with a princess but because it had pink and a tutu she decided that made her a princess. She was getting upset because every one just kept calling her a cat! Any way she looked pretty cute and Nathan was so excited about his costume!








4 comments:

Shellyb said...

I really love your blog
It makes me jump and hop
^^^^^^^^
Of cause
^^^^^^^^
I
^^^^^^^^
can
^^^^^^^^
only
^^^^^^^^
comment
^^^^^^^^^
Every time I drop.

Betsy said...

Yea! You're a blogger! I'm so excited! And the kids looked super cute!

Natalie said...

Trina,

I think your blog looks darling!!!! I can read the print just fine. Call me if you still want help or if you have questions.

Meredith & Company said...

Cute pictures. We're having the same problem with candy at our house. I wish I had started handing it out to late trick-or-treaters when my kids returned, because it would save all of us from eating way too much of it every day.