Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan

Nathan James Beitler turns 7 years old today. I remember starting labor Thursday night. Brent had gone to play basketball at our church and I started having some labor pains. He was 3 days past due. Finally on Saturday May 18, 20o2 at 11:20 a.m he was born. It was a very long and hard labor but well worth it! He has been such a joy to have in our family. He has the biggest heart, is very respectful, loves and worries about every one. What a blessing he has been to us as parents and to his sisters! He wants to go to Chucky Cheese tonight with our family then he is excited to have a friend birthday party at Pump It Up on Saturday. We love you bubby!! Hope that you have a great day!

Love Mom, Dad, Emeri & Addison

PS: I will post pictures as soon as I can get back to my regular computer! I wanted to do my favorites over the years!

No comments: