Thursday, January 15, 2009

Monday Jan 19, 2009 How does that sound?

We just got back from my appointment and the little stinker is still breach. Despite my attempts to turn it. I have put frozen veggies on my belly, hung upside down off the ironing board, hung down the stairs & crawled on the floor. With no avail, the baby is still breach.

So the plan is on Monday around noon to attempt an aversion/induction/c-section. I am going to go into her office before we head to the hospital and she is going to estimate the size of the baby. If the baby is over 10 lbs we are going to head straight to a c-section. I just don't have any interest in delivering over a 10 lbs baby!

So I have to hear back from her for sure, she is waiting on the hospital to confirm the day and time if not Monday then definitely Tues. So there it is. I am glad that I have had some time to process this all. Thank you to all of you who have given me your stories and for your support! I am actually feeling better about the idea of a c-section. Recovery after Nathan was really hard and lasted about 6 weeks, so the 3 week recovery sounds much better at this point!

We will keep you all informed!

1 comment:

The Richards Family said...

Good luck Trina! Let me know if I can help with the kiddos. We are here!!! I hope it's not a 10 pounder!